Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Exciting News!

So I am suuuuuper excited because I have decided to order a brand new sewing machine that's like THE sewing machine of all sewing machines!!  It's a Brother PC-420 and it's sooooooo awesome!!!  Here's a pic:






Isn't it wooooooooonderfuuuuuuuuuul???  :)  It has soooooo many features that I cannot wait to get my grubby little hands on.  A knee presser foot lifter....automatic thread cutting.....294 stitches.....TONS of presser feet that are included with it including ones for quilting/embroidery.  I mean....its really DA BOMB.  It's also about $500 lol.  But I can do so much more with it than I can with my current machine.  Don't get me wrong, I love the one I have an it's wonderful - also a Brother - but this new one has ALL the bells and whistles and then some.  I cannot WAIT to get it!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a TON of fun!!! I'm sure you will love every stitch (muahahaha...punny) of it!!!!

    I'm excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete